Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Shamrocks

Hello cutting gals (& guys if that applies)


I have a couple of shamrocks to share. 

They are a little different. Here is how they go together.
You can download them here: shamrocks CUWC

Please remember these are for personal use only. They are not to be sold or used for profit. You are free to use them for challenges. I would appreciate a link back here if you post a project on the web where you have used them.
You are also free to use them for non-profit fund raisers.


I also wanted to let everyone know that the Paper Playtime blog is starting a die cut challenge the first Monday of every month.
You can use any die cut machine! Yeah!
I know it might be too late to enter this month, but please go by their blog and show some support for including all of us Cutters. :)

Here is a link to their current die cut challenge.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for these lovely shamarock files. I know I will put them to good use!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just nominated you for the versatile blogger award. Just a simple recognition of how much I enjoy visiting your blog. http://inmy-craftroom.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete