Sunday, October 2, 2011

Fun Spider Files

Hello Cuttin' Up pals. I hope you are all enjoying the free files we have given out so far. If anyone else wants the apple mini album files, just email me at papercompulsions@gmail.com and request them. (Blogger is having issues with the comments)


I have another fun free svg file to share with you.

It is a file to make fun 3D spiders. Theses little guys have accordion folded legs and cone shaped bodies. There are so many ways to alter their faces. Here are just a few, but the possibilities are endless.




Here are a few more options.




These files are no longer available

3 comments:

  1. lol, those are sooo cute and funny....love the faces, makes spiders look alomost likeable (I hate spiders, they freak me out)

    thanks again for the freebies you are a star

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are SO cute... My boys saw them and they said: "ooh, Mom, make a hundred of them so we can hang them on the porch"... ummm.. probably won't make a hundred, but I think they'll be pretty popular here!
    Thank you for ANOTHER great file!!
    Stacie

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh these are so cute.... I'm terrified of the real ones, but I just love these..
    Thank-you!!!

    ReplyDelete