Thursday, October 13, 2011

Leaf shaker card

Hello crafty friends. I thought I would share another leaf project I made with the files I am giving out this week.
It is a leaf shaker card.



I cut the leaf shape out of the front of the card and cut lots of little leaves to go in the center. I cut 14 of the leaf frame shapes out. Then I inked the front of one frame and the back of another frame.
I attached a piece of acetate behind the front frame, stacked and glued 12 frames together, inserted little leaves, and attached acetate to the back. I put that on the front and glued the one remaining frame to the inside of the card which is the other side of the window.


The Fall Fun caption is one of a set of captions I gave away on the second post. Scroll down and you can download it.


Hope you enjoyed this project and are planning to make a leaf project of your own to link up.

2 comments: